Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A day in New York! – Below Expectation

As I write this blog, I am traveling back to India after a week long business tour to the States. I didn’t get enough opportunity during this visit to have a sight seeing tour. I traveled to the Midwest, Minneapolis & Chicago, Boston and New Jersey. I spent maximum of 1 day each at Minneapolis, Boston and Chicago, but about 3 days in New Jersey. It was hectic and tiresome and more importantly boring, being alone. A company would have really made it lot better. Unfortunately, girls never come to me.- :)
I am so shy that I don’t see the girls at their eyes. Do you believe it? No, right?

After 3 tiresome customer meetings. – Meetings! Yes, where the customer would ask for cashew nuts; we get the cash and give him peanuts.- I finally found 8 hrs of time for myself to roam around. Where to go? New York. Where else?

I have been to some of the business hubs of the world. Specifically, Tokyo, Singapore and Hong Kong. New York & London are next in my list.

New York, when you see from outskirts, the Manhattan gives a great look. But need to go inside the city to know how it looks, actually. It is like an old woman wanting to get screwed by her hubbies’ friend.

My first stop was –I was made to stop- at the Holland tunnel toll gate. Holland! That sounds terrible. From where does Holland come in the US? I checked up whether they have Denmark or Italy tunnel, fortunately they did not have. Otherwise I would have fought with Mr.Bush to have a India tunnel and a Pakistan tunnel. Oh! Pakistan is out of the world now, Musharaff thought he can have threesome with Benazir and Mr. Sharif. But he has been made impotent. Benazir and Sharif are enjoying their orgasms.

I came to the lower Manhattan, to see the Ground zero, the site of the twin tower attack. When I was in India I used to read that enormous work has been put up to make it a tourist attraction. Tourist attraction to a grave yard! Oh OK, We have MGR, ANNA grave yards in Chennai and they are tourist attractions. Then, why not for 10000 educated people. But I was disappointed to see nothing has progressed for the past 6 years, The site itself is a pit of acres of spaces with rubbles and who knows we can still recover bodies. For a moment I thought how cruel Osama and Muslim fundamentalism can be. But I adore not only him but Hitler, for their leadership. Whole world is/was against them, but they still inspired their communities. On the walls of the memorial, they had the list of rescue men from NYPD- hope they got all of them there. But, it was not the ground zero memorial I wanted to see. It is a historic place now and historic places always had great monuments.

I then walked down to the Wall Street to see what exactly is there in the Wall street. Unfortunately it was Saturday and the street was so crowded that I could take the pictures of the street by standing in the middle of the street. Apparently it is an off day for business at Wall street and even for me. To me, it is not a great but a normal street. But the hype that was given to it was so huge that even Vijay has fallen short of giving huge buildups to Azhagiya Tamizh Magan. Only savior is that it is one of the oldest of streets in the US and old is always gold.

I need to really talk about the traffic before I go into my next attraction. Its Hell! I have not seen such a bad traffic in any of the major business hubs I had visited. You feel like Mumbai and Delhi are much better. We always complain that our traffic is the worst in the world, but developed countries and their cities are not far behind. After all people are people and our evolution is from Monkeys.

Empire state building is a fascinating site and it really is. I did not want to go to 86th floor to have an aerial view because the weather was gloomy and foggy and my similar experiences advised me not to go. It is a Jewel for the New Yorkers.

The Statue of Liberty is also a fascinating site. It is a huge structure gifted by the French to the Americans for jointly defeating the British. It was gifted in 1928. She stands in the Ellis Islands of the Atlantic as if she is the queen ruling it. I did not get an opportunity to go inside it as my time was up.

What do the Blacks at the every intersection do? I was told that they do drugs. Then why US law questions our race a lot when we enter this country. There should be a fair deal. Are they not terrorists? They are. They kill their next generation by pulling them towards drugs and eventually their studies.

Overall, I would say New York is like a mid 40s woman wanting to be screwed. You will see a great cleavage from long distance to excite (and erect) you but when you go near it’s an air less ballon..

No comments: